ADAM S. HAMBURG
- Construction Litigation
- Banking & Finance Litigation
- Mortgage Banking
- Corporate & Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Employment Litigation
Mr. Hamburg is an experienced and respected litigator, having represented clients in a wide range of matters involving various complex legal issues. Mr. Hamburg’s practice focuses primarily on construction, banking & finance, corporate, and real estate litigation. During the course of his career, Mr. Hamburg has developed a reputation for vigorous and successful representation of his clients by achieving exceptional results at the trial level.
Prior to joining Andrade & Associates, Mr. Hamburg was an associate at a prominent Orange County law firm where he represented various banks, mortgage lenders and other financial institutions in state, federal and bankruptcy litigation matters.
Mr. Hamburg is admitted to practice in California state trial courts, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and every United States District Court located in California.
- State of California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2006
- United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth District, 2007
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California, J.D.
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, New York, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association, Business and Real Property Sections
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association